Knotts Away Massage: Pain & Stress Relief without the Side Effects
Massage therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, primarily consisting of hands-on techniques in order to apply fixed or movable pressures, holding, and moving muscles and other soft tissues of the body Massage improves the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid, reduces muscular tightness or tension, enhances tissue healing, and induces relaxation.
Some of the important benefits of massage therapy include:
- reducing muscle and joint pain
- reducing and relieving muscle stiffness, tension, tightness, stiffness and spasms
- increasing joint and limb flexibility, range of motion, and ease of movement
- relieving points of tension, overall stress and inducing relaxation
- relieving tension-related headaches
- promoting faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
- reducing pain and swelling related to injuries
- reducing the formation of scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- improving posture by changing tension patterns which affect posture
- reducing emotional or physical stress and reducing anxiety
- promoting normal circulation and feelings of well-being
- helps a number of ailments and symptoms such as insomnia, headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, numbness and tingling
Releasing muscle tension with massage therapy helps you move better and feel better, naturally.
Massage therapy at Zumbrota Chiropractic is performed by Christine Baumgartner via Knotts Away Massage. While Zumbrota Chiropractic and Knotts Away Massage are separate businesses, many patients choose both massage and chiropractic therapy since they complement each other and work great together helping people feel better even faster.
To schedule a massage call Christine at: (507) 226-3567